- Poly4053 (See other available formats)
- Goat Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
This polyclonal goat anti-mouse IgG antibody reacts with the heavy chains of mouse IgG and with the light (kappa and lambda) chains common to most mouse immunoglobulins. No cross-reactivity has been detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody has been solid-phase absorbed to ensure minimal cross-reaction with rat, human, bovine, horse, and rabbit immunoglobulins, but it may have minimal cross-reactivity with other subclasses of mouse immunoglobulins.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Alexa Fluor® 594.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
IF - Quality tested
IHC-F, IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescence staining. For immunofluorescence microscopy, a concentration range of 2-10 μg/ml is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application. For immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections, the suggested use of this reagent is 2.5 - 5.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application. For immunohistochemical staining on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections, the suggested use of this reagent is 2.5 - 5.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® is a trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Application Notes
This polyclonal goat anti-mouse IgG antibody is useful for capture or detection of mouse IgG in ELISA.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Scotta, C, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 181:1025. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2563308 (BioLegend Cat. No. 405326)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.