- AA10 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- β-3 Tubulin, Neuronal class III beta-tubulin, β3-tub
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Tubulin is the main component of microtubules. In adults, tubulin beta 3 (TUBB3) is primarily expressed in neurons and is commonly used as a neuronal marker. It plays an important role in neuronal cell proliferation and differentiation. Mutations in this gene cause congenital fibrosis of the type 3 extraocular muscles. Tubulin beta 3 (TUBB3) is also found in a wide range of tumors. Studies indicate that it is a predictive and prognostic marker in various tumors.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Mouse, Rat, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICC - Quality tested
IHC-F, IHC-P, 3D IHC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescence staining. For immunocytochemistry microscopy, a concentration range of 2.5 - 5.0 μg/mL is recommended. For immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections, the suggested use is 0.6 - 5 µg/mL. For immunohistochemical staining on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections, the suggested use of this reagent is 5.0 - 10 µg per mL. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Application Notes
Additional reported application (for relevant formats) include: spatial biology (IBEX)1,2.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2565285 (BioLegend Cat. No. 657408)
- 450 amino acids with predicted molecular weight of 50 kD
- Plays important roles in neuronal cell proliferation and differentiation
- Alpha tubulin, kinesin and dynein
- Cell Type
- Mature Neurons
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Katsetos CD, et al. 2003. J. Child Neurol. 18:851.
2. Mobarakeh ZT, et al. 2012. Cell Biol. Int. Rep. (2010) 19:e00015.
3. Locher H, et al. 2013. Differentiation. 85:173.
4. Karki R, et al. 2013. Expert Opin. Ther. Targets. 17:461.
5. Mariani M, et al. 2011. Curr. Mol. Med. 11:726.
6. Koh Y, et al. 2009. Ann. Oncol. 20:1414.
- Gene ID
- 10381 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Tubulin beta-3 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-Tubulin Beta 3 (TUBB3)||AA10||WB, ICC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-Tubulin Beta 3 (TUBB3)||AA10||ICFC, IHC-F, 3D IHC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-Tubulin Beta 3 (TUBB3)||AA10||ICFC, IHC-F, 3D IHC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-Tubulin Beta 3 (TUBB3)||AA10||ICC, IHC-F, IHC-P, 3D IHC|
|Direct-Blot™ HRP anti-Tubulin Beta 3 (TUBB3)||AA10||WB|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-Tubulin Beta 3 (TUBB3)||AA10||ICC, IHC-F, SB|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.