- B20.1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T cell receptor Vα 2
- Rat IgG2a, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The TCR alpha (α) chain complexes with the TCR beta (β) chain to form the T cell receptor in 95% of T cells, whereas the remaining 5% of T cells express gamma and delta chains (γ/δ). TCR Vα2 is a distinct TCR subfamily found in mice having the a, b, and c haplotypes.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Soluble TCR from mouse CTL clone KB5-C20
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
The B20.1 antibody recognizes most members of the Va2 TCR subfamily in mice having the a, b, and c haplotypes.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2687229 (BioLegend Cat. No. 127819)
AB_2687230 (BioLegend Cat. No. 127820)
On a subset of T cells
- In combination of V β, Vα recognizes MHC/peptide complex on the antigen-presenting cells.
- Associate with Vβ and CD3 complex to form TCR complexes expressing on cell surface.
- TCR recognizes MHC/peptide complex
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Kubo RT, et al. 1989. J. Immunol.. 142:2736.
2. Pircher H, et al. 1992. Eur. J. Immunol. 22:399.
- Gene ID
- 21473 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR Valpha2 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse TCR Vα2||B20.1||FC|
|Biotin anti-mouse TCR Vα2||B20.1||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse TCR Vα2||B20.1||FC|
|PE anti-mouse TCR Vα2||B20.1||FC|
|APC anti-mouse TCR Vα2||B20.1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse TCR Vα2||B20.1||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse TCR Vα2||B20.1||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse TCR Vα2||B20.1||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse TCR Vα2||B20.1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse TCR Vα2||B20.1||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse TCR Vα2||B20.1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse TCR Vα2||B20.1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse TCR Vα2||B20.1||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse TCR Vα2||B20.1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0981 anti-mouse TCR Vα2||B20.1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-A0981 anti-mouse TCR Vα2||B20.1||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse TCR Vα2
Biotin anti-mouse TCR Vα2
FITC anti-mouse TCR Vα2
PE anti-mouse TCR Vα2
APC anti-mouse TCR Vα2
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse TCR Vα2
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse TCR Vα2
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse TCR Vα2
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse TCR Vα2
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse TCR Vα2
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse TCR Vα2
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse TCR Vα2
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse TCR Vα2
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse TCR Vα2
TotalSeq™-C0981 anti-mouse TCR Vα2
TotalSeq™-A0981 anti-mouse TCR Vα2