- 5F10B29 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CKR1, CD191, HM145, SCYAR1, CMKRB1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD191, also known as CCR1, is a 41 kD, G-protein coupled receptor expressed predominantly by monocytes. CCR1 is also expressed by a subset of T cells and eosinophils. CCR1 positive cells can migrate in response to a CCL3 and CCL5 gradient. CCR1 knock-out studies suggest that this molecule plays an important role in inflammation and susceptibility to viruses and parasites.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CCR1 transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. * Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2563916 (BioLegend Cat. No. 362905)
AB_2563917 (BioLegend Cat. No. 362906)
- G-protein coupled receptor, seven transmembrane protein, 41 kD
Monocytes, macrophages, subset of T cells, eosinophils
- Regulates migration of cells in response to CCL3 and CCL5
- CCL3 and CCL5
- Cell Type
- Eosinophils, Macrophages, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Su SB, et al. 1996. J. Leuko. Biol. 60:658.
2. Su S, et al. 1997. Blood. 90:605.
3. Ayehunie S, et al. 1997. Blood. 90:1379.
4. Gerard C, et al. 1997. J. Clin. Invest. 100:2022.
5. Tiffany HL, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 160:1385.
6. Gilliland CT, et al. 2013. J. Biol. Chem. 288:32194.
7. Bednar F, et al. 2014. J. Immunol. 192:5305.
- Gene ID
- 1230 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD191 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD191 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD191 (CCR1)||5F10B29||FC|
|PE anti-human CD191 (CCR1)||5F10B29||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD191 (CCR1)||5F10B29||FC|
|APC anti-human CD191 (CCR1)||5F10B29||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD191 (CCR1)||5F10B29||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD191 (CCR1)||5F10B29||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD191 (CCR1)||5F10B29||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD191 (CCR1)||5F10B29||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD191 (CCR1)||5F10B29||FC|
|TotalSeq™-D1261 anti-human CD191 (CCR1)||5F10B29||PG|
|TotalSeq™-A1261 anti-human CD191 (CCR1)||5F10B29||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B1261 anti-human CD191 (CCR1)||5F10B29||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD191 (CCR1)
PE anti-human CD191 (CCR1)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD191 (CCR1)
APC anti-human CD191 (CCR1)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD191 (CCR1)
FITC anti-human CD191 (CCR1)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD191 (CCR1)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD191 (CCR1)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD191 (CCR1)
TotalSeq™-D1261 anti-human CD191 (CCR1)
TotalSeq™-A1261 anti-human CD191 (CCR1)
TotalSeq™-B1261 anti-human CD191 (CCR1)