- 35B (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|514417||100 µg||245 CHF|
|514418||1 mg||650 CHF|
IL-25 (IL-17E) is a member of the IL-17 family of proinflammatory cytokines which include at least six members including IL-17A (IL-17), IL-17B, IL-17C, IL-17D, IL-17E (also called IL-25), and IL-17F. IL-17E is found at low levels in various peripheral tissues. It is a proinflammatory cytokine that promotes airway eosinophilia in mice. IL-17E plays a role in Th2 type inflammatory diseases, such as asthma and atopic dermatitis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. Please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
ELISA - Quality tested
Neut - Reported in literature
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ELISA assay. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Neutralization: The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for neutralization of mouse IL-25 bioactivity (Cat. No. 514404).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Angkasekwinai P, et al. 2007. J. Exp Med. 204:1509.
AB_2814443 (BioLegend Cat. No. 514417)
AB_2814444 (BioLegend Cat. No. 514418)
- Cytokine; 19 kD
- Induce proinflammatory responses, promote the expression of the prototypical Th2 genes
- Cell Sources
- Activated Th2 cells, bone marrow-derived mast cells, and alveolar macrophages
- Cell Targets
- IL-17RB mRNA transcripts are abundantly expressed in the kidney and liver and at lower levels in the testes, brain, small intestine, and other organs.
- IL-17BR (EVI27, IL17Rh1)
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Fort MM, et al. 2001. Immunity 15:985.
2. Lee J, et al. 2001. J. Biol Chem. 276:1660.
3. Hurst SD, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 169:443.
4. Kleinschel MA, et al. 2007. J. Exp. Med. 204:161.
- Gene ID
- 140806 View all products for this Gene ID 64806 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-25 on UniProt.org
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.