- QA19A30 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD16, CD32
- Human IgG4, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|163403||50 µg||65 CHF|
|163404||500 µg||276 CHF|
CD16 is the low affinity IgG Fc receptor III (FcR III) and CD32 is FcR II. CD16/CD32 are expressed on B cells, monocytes/macrophages, NK cells, granulocytes, mast cells, and dendritic cells. The Fc receptors bind antibody-antigen immune complexes and mediate adaptive immune responses. TruStain FcX™ PLUS (Human IgG4 anti-mouse CD16/32) is specific to the common epitope of CD16/CD32. It is useful for blocking non-specific binding of immunoglobulin to the Fc receptors and is more effective than TruStain FcX™.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
For blocking of Fc receptors in flow cytometric analysis, pre-incubate the cells with TruStain FcX™ PLUS (Human IgG4 anti-mouse CD16/32) for 5 - 10 minutes, on ice, at 0.25 µg per 106 cells in a volume of 100 µL, prior to immunostaining. It is not necessary to wash the cells between the blocking and immunostaining steps.
AB_2922498 (BioLegend Cat. No. 163403)
AB_2922498 (BioLegend Cat. No. 163404)
- Ig superfamily, 40-60 kD
B cells, monocyte/macrophages, NK cells, neutrophils, mast cells, dendritic cells
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Mast cells, Monocytes, Neutrophils, NK cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Gene ID
- 14130 View all products for this Gene ID 14131 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD16 CD32 on UniProt.org
|TruStain FcX™ PLUS (Human IgG4 anti-mouse CD16/32) Recombinant Antibody||QA19A30||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.