- Poly29039 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Vesicular stomatitis virus glycoprotein tag, VSV epitope tag, VSV tag, VSV-G epitope tag, VSVG, vsvg tag, YTDIEMNRLGK
Covance Catalog# PRB-192P
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|903901||100 µL||281 CHF|
The VSV-G epitope tag is used to label a protein of interest so that the tagged protein can be analyzed and visualized. Antibodies against VSV-G epitope tag recognize tagged proteins and allow for specific detection in several immunochemical assays such as western blotting, ELISAs and immunostaining techniques.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Polyclonal VSV-G antisera was raised against the peptide for VSV-G (YTDIEMNRLGK) conjugated to KLH.
- Phosphate-buffered solution with 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB, ICC, ELISA, Purification
- Recommended Usage
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition. This antibody is sold for laboratory research use only, not for human or in-vivo use. BioLegend antibodies may not be resold or modified for resale without prior written approval.
• WB: 1:1,000-30,000*
• IHC: 1:100-400
• ELISA: 1:100-500 (coating), 1:1,000-30,000 (primary)
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting, immunocytochemistry and ELISA.
*Our Posi-Tag Control Protein (931301) can be used as a helpful positive control for this antibody.
The antisera was purified via affinity chromatography using the peptide immobilized on solid support.
This product may contain other non-IgG subtypes.
Posi-Tag is a ~45 kD recombinant protein that contains 12 different tags. It has a predicted weight of 45 kD and is intended for use as a positive control in western blot applications. The lysate contains the commonly used epitope tags HA, c-myc, Glu-Glu, GST, 6-His, HSV, T7, V5, VSV, E-tag, S-tag, and FLAG™ tag.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kang S, et al. 2006. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 103:1289. (WB) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2565035 (BioLegend Cat. No. 903901)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology
- Gene ID
- View information about VSV-G on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.