- Poly29038 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST epitope tag, GKPIPNPLLGLDST tag, Protein Rev, Regulator of expression of viral proteins, Rev, V5 epitope tag
Covance Catalog# PRB-189P
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|903802||25 µL||75 CHF|
|903801||100 µL||281 CHF|
The V5 epitope tag is used to label a protein of interest so that the tagged protein can be analyzed and visualized. Antibodies against V5 epitope tag recognize tagged proteins and allow for specific detection in several immunochemical assays such as western blotting, ELISAs and immunostaining techniques.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Polyclonal V5 antisera was raised against a synthetic peptide representing amino acid residues 95 to 108 (GKPIPNPLLGLDST) of RNA polymerase alpha subunit of simian parainfluenza virus 5 conjugated to KLH.
- Phosphate-buffered solution with 0.1% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
ELISA, IHC - Verified
Purification - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• WB: 0.1 - 0.2 ug/ml (1:5000 - 1:10000)
• IHC: 1:100 - 400
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting, immunocytochemistry and ELISA.
*Our Posi-Tag Control Protein (931301) can be used as a helpful positive control for this antibody.
The antisera was purified via affinity chromatography using the peptide immobilized on solid support.
This product may contain other non-IgG subtypes.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- J Dixelius, et al. 2003. J. Biol. Chem. 278:40973.
- Product Citations
AB_2734673 (BioLegend Cat. No. 903802)
AB_2565034 (BioLegend Cat. No. 903801)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology
- Gene ID
- View information about V5 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.