- Poly29032 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Major capsid protein 10A, Major capsid protein, MASMTGGQQMG epitope tag, MASMTGGQQMG tag, Minor capsid protein 10B, T7 epitope tag
Covance Catalog# PRB-186P
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|903201||100 µL||281 CHF|
The T7 tag is an 11 amino acid sequence encoded in the leader sequence of T7 bacteriophage gene10. This gene encodes a T7 major capsid protein whose function is not clear. The T7 tag is used in many expression vectors including the pET system. Antibodies specific for T7 tag are used for studying expression of recombinant T7-tagged proteins.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Polyclonal T7 antisera was raised against the peptide T7 (MASMTGGQQMG) conjugated to KLH. The antisera was purified via affinity chromatography using the peptide immobilized on solid support.
- Phosphate-buffered solution containing 0.1% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Store at -20°C. Upon initial thawing, apportion into working aliquots and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles to prevent denaturing the antibody.
WB, IHC, ICC, ELISA, Purification
- Recommended Usage
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition. This antibody is sold for laboratory research use only, not for human or in-vivo use. BioLegend antibodies may not be resold or modified for resale without prior written approval.
• WB: 1:1,000-30,000*
• IF: 1:200-2,000
• ELISA: 1:100-500 (coating), 1:1,000-30,000 (primary)
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting, immunohistochemistry, immunocytochemistry and ELISA.
*Our Posi-Tag Control Protein (931301) can be used as a helpful positive control for this antibody.
This product may contain other non-IgG subtypes.
AB_2565029 (BioLegend Cat. No. 903201)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology
- Gene ID
- View information about T7 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.