- OX-33 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Leukocyte common antigen, high molecular weight form
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|202301||100 µg||124 CHF|
CD45 is a protein tyrosine phosphatase with multiple isoforms differing as a result of alternative splicing of the extracellular domain and glycosylation. CD45 is expressed on all hematopoietic cells except erythrocytes and platelets. CD45RA is one of the CD45 isoforms with a molecular weight of 200-220 kD. It is expressed almost exclusively on B cells. CD45 functions in signal transduction through T and B cell antigen receptors. CD45 has been shown to interact with various proteins, including galectin-1, CD2, CD3, and CD4.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Leukocyte common antigen purified from rat splenocytes.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemistry of acetone-fixed frozen sections1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Smith T, et al. 2000. Nature Med. 6:62. (IHC)
AB_314007 (BioLegend Cat. No. 202301)
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase, type I transmembrane protein, hign molecular weight isoform approximately 200-220 kD
Primarily on B lymphocytes
- B cell receptor signal transduction
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Sunderland CA, et al. 1979. Eur. J. Immunol. 9:155.
2. Woolett GR, et al. 1985. Eur. J. Immunol. 15:168.
- Gene ID
- 24699 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45RA on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-rat CD45RA||OX-33||FC, IHC-F|
|Biotin anti-rat CD45RA||OX-33||FC|
|FITC anti-rat CD45RA||OX-33||FC|
|PE anti-rat CD45RA||OX-33||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-rat CD45RA||OX-33||FC|
|APC anti-rat CD45RA||OX-33||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-rat CD45RA||OX-33||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-rat CD45RA||OX-33||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.