- RM9A4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Interleukin-9, P40, Mast cell growth factor (MCGF), Megakaryoblast growth factor, T cell growth factor-3 (TCGF-3)
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|514101||50 µg||83 CHF|
|514102||500 µg||231 CHF|
IL-9 is a potent, T cell-derived, T cell growth factor which can also enhance mast cell activity and IL-3- or IL-4- dependent proliferation of bone marrow-derived mast cells. IL-9 synergizes with erythropoietin to promote erythroid colony formation. IL-9 induces high affinity IgE receptor expression and granzyme A and B in murine T helper clones.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant full length mouse IL-9
- This antibody is provided in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide. Final antibody concentration is 0.5 mg/ml.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store frozen between 2°C and 8°C.
ELISA - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ELISA assay.
- Application Notes
See the protocol for Th9 polarization of mouse splenocytes.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_1227669 (BioLegend Cat. No. 514101)
AB_1227673 (BioLegend Cat. No. 514102)
- Cytokine; 30-40 kD (Mammalian)
- Potentiates production of IgG, IgM, and IgE by IL-4-induced B lymphocytes; regulates granzyme family proteases; enhances proliferation of bone marrow mast cells with IL-3; production of IL-6 by mast cells
- Cell Sources
- IL-2 activated TH2 lymphocytes
- Cell Targets
- T lymphocytes, erythroid precursors
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Fitzgerald K, et al. Eds. 2001. The Cytokine FactsBook. Academic Press San Diego.
2. Quesniaux V, et al. 1992. Research Immunology 143:385.
3. Renauld J, et al. 1993. Adv. Immunol. 54:79.
4. Yang Y, et al. 1992. Leuk. Lymphoma 8:441.
- Upregulated by IL-1 after TCR activation, TNF-α; downregulated by antibodies to IL-2
- Gene ID
- 16198 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-9 on UniProt.org
|PE anti-mouse IL-9||RM9A4||ICFC|
|Purified anti-mouse IL-9||RM9A4||ELISA|
|APC anti-mouse IL-9||RM9A4||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse IL-9||RM9A4||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse IL-9||RM9A4||ICFC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse IL-9||RM9A4||ICFC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.