- 22F6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IKZF2, IKAROS family zinc finger 2, ANF1A2, ZNF1A2, ZNFN1A2
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|137202||100 µg||225,00 CHF|
Helios is a member of the Ikaros family of zinc finger transcription factors. It contains a C-terminal region composed of 2 zinc-finger domains that mediate dimerization between the family members. Helios was originally cloned from a mouse thymoma line. It is mainly expressed in peripheral T cells and thymocytes. It is found at high levels in a subpopulation of regulatory T cells. Helios plays an important role in T cell development and homeostasis. Overexpression of Helios profoundly alters αβ T cell differentiation and activation. It has been determined that silencing of Helios in B cells is critical for maintaining normal B cell function. Helios is also involved in tumor immunity.Product Details
- Mouse, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Helios peptide (aa 51-107)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
ICFC - Quality tested
IP - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular flow cytometry using our True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Staining Protocol. For immunoprecipitation, the suggested use of this reagent is 2.5 µg/test. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
NOTE: For flow cytometric staining with this clone, True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Buffer Set (Cat. No. 424401) offers improved staining and is highly recommended over the Foxp3 Fix/Perm Buffer Set (Cat. No. 421403) and the True-Nuclear™ 10X Perm Buffer (Cat. No. 424403).
View more applications data for a different format of this clone in our Scientific Poster Library.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Thornton AM, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 184:1. PubMed
- Verhagen J and Wraith D. 2010. J. Immunol. 185:7129.
- Stone B, et al. 2012. Clin Immunol. 145:153. PubMed
- Vaeth M, et al. 2012. PNAS. 109:16258. PubMed
- Angin M, et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9:86920. PubMed
- Bedke T, et al. 2014. Immunol Cell Biol. PubMed
- Liu Y, et al. 2014. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 307:177. PubMed
- Verhagen J and Wraith DC. 2014. J. Immunol. Methods. S0022. (FC) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_10900638 (BioLegend Cat. No. 137202)
- A zinc finger nuclear transcription factor of the Ikaros family, containing 2 zinc-finger domains in C-terminal region.
Regulatory T cells (Tregs), conventional T cells, thymocytes.
- Plays an important role in T cell development and homeostasis, involved in tumor immunity.
- Cell Type
- T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Kelly CM, et al. 1998. Curr. Biol. 8:508.
2. Dovat S, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:3508.
3. Cortes M, et al. 1999. Curr. Opin. Immunol. 11:167.
4. Cai Q, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 183:2303.
5. Zhang Z, et al. 2007. Blood 109:2190.
6. Hahm K, et al. 1998. Genes Dev. 12:782.
- Gene ID
- 22779 View all products for this Gene ID 22807 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Helios on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.