- QA20A14 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- BCM-1, BLAST1, SLAMF2, BLAST-1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|108002||100 µg||141 CHF|
CD48 is a 45 kD GPI-anchored glycoprotein also known as BCM1, Blast-1 (human), and OX-45 (rat). It is a member of the Ig superfamily, expressed on T and B cells and monocytes/macrophages. It plays a role in adhesion and T cell activation. The primary ligands for CD48 are CD2 and CD244.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone QA20A14 can completely block binding of clone HM48-1 on target cell and vice versa.
AB_2904282 (BioLegend Cat. No. 108002)
- Ig superfamily, 45 kD
T cells and B cells, monocytes/macrophages
- Adhesion, T cell activation
- CD2, CD244
- Cell Type
- B cells, Macrophages, T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Cell Adhesion
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Barclay AN, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
- Flament C, et al. 1996. Hum. Immunol. 46:82-92.
- Van der Merwe PA, et al. 1995. Curr. Biol. 5:74-84.
- Latchman Y, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 161:5809-12.
- Gene ID
- 12506 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD48 on UniProt.org
|PE anti-mouse CD48 Recombinant Antibody||QA20A14||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD48 Recombinant Antibody||QA20A14||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.