- B0315A10 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Interleukin-27 Subunit Alpha, IL-27 (28K subunit)
- Mouse IgG2b
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|676902||100 µg||195,00 CHF|
IL-27 is a heterodimeric cytokine that is composed of two subunits (p28 and EBI3). It plays a critical role in T-cell proliferation and differentiation. It also drives rapid clonal expansion of naive but not memory CD4 T cells. IL-27 is a potent inhibitor of Th17 cell development and IL-17 production. IL-27 subunit p28 alone is able to inhibit the production of IL-17 by CD4 and CD8 T cells. Furthermore, IL-27 plays an important role in antitumor and antiangiogenic activity through the increase in the production of antiangiogenic chemokines such as IP-10/CXCL10 and MIG/CXCL9.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human IL-27.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.25 - 2.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2565723 (BioLegend Cat. No. 676902)
- A heterodimeric cytokine consisting of EBV-induced gene-3 (EBI3, an IL-12 p40 related protein) and p28 (a newly discovered IL-12 p35-related protein).
- Monocytes, macrophages, and dendritic cells (DCs).
- T cell proliferation and differentiation.
- Activated T cells, resting natural killer cells (NK), resting NKT cells, neutrophils, eosinophils, mast cells, hepatic stellate cells, hepatoma cells, and hepatocytes.
- IL-27RA, also known as WSX-1 or TCCR, paired with gp130.
- Cell Type
- Monocytes, Macrophages, Dendritic cells, B cells
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Pflanz S, et al. 2002. Immunity 16:779.
2. Owaki T, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:2191.
3. Batten M, et al. 2006. Nat. Immunol. 7:929.
4. Villarino AV, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 176:237.
5. Stumhofer JS, et al. 2007. Nat. Immunol. 8:1363.
6. Awasthi A, et al. 2007. Nat. Immunol. 8:1380.
7. Pot C, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 183:797.
8. Bender H, et al. 2009. Hepatology 50:585.
9. Bosmann M and Ward PA. 2013. J. Leukoc. Biol. 94:1159.
- Gene ID
- 246778 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-27 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.