- QA18A24 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T-box expressed in T cells, T box 21, TBLYM
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|365902||100 µg||218 CHF|
T-bet, also known as T-box transcription factor T-bet, is considered to be a "master regulator" of Th1 lymphoid development controlling the production of the cytokine IFN-γ. T-bet is widely expressed in hematopoietic cells including stem cells, NK cells, B cells, and T cells. T-bet is critical for the control of microbial pathogens, and knockout animals show multiple physiologic and inflammatory features characteristic of asthma. T-bet expression is optimally observed after IL-12 stimulation and can be suppressed by addition of the Th2 cytokine IL-4 or neutralization of IL-12.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone QA18A24 can completely block the binding of clone 4B10 on target cells.
AB_2904398 (BioLegend Cat. No. 365902)
- T-box transcription factor, approximately 58 kD.
Nuclear; expressed in T cells, hematopoietic stem cells, NK cells, B cells, lung, spleen.
- Th1-specific T-box transcription factor controlling expression of the hallmark Th1 cytokine, interferon gamma (IFN-γ). T-bet expression is critical for the control of microbial pathogens.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, NK cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
- Szabo SJ, et al. 2000. Cell. 100:655-69.
- Szabo SJ, et al. 2002. Science. 295:338-42.
- Finotto S, et al. 2002. Science. 295:336-8.
- Mullen AC, et al. 2001. Science. 292:1907-10.
- Gene ID
- 30009 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about T-bet on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All T-bet Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human T-bet Recombinant Antibody||QA18A24||ICFC|
|PE anti-human T-bet Recombinant Antibody||QA18A24||ICFC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.