- A16008J (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-33R, ST2, IL-1RL1
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|379402||100 µg||422 CHF|
IL1RL1 is a member of the Toll-like receptor superfamily the receptor for Interleukin-33. It is a 556 amino acid single-pass type I membrane protein. ST2 exists in two forms as splice variants: a soluble form, which acts as a decoy receptor and sequesters free IL-33, and a membrane-bound form (ST2), which activates the MyD88/NF-κB signaling pathway. Signaling through IL1RL1 drives cytokine production in mast cells, basophils, eosinophils, invariant NKT and NK cells, Th2 lymphocytes, and type 2 innate immune cells. IL-33 signaling is required for maintaining the suppressive function of regulatory T cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human IL-1RL1, AA19-328
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2910446 (BioLegend Cat. No. 379402)
- Single-pass type I membrane protein
Th2 lymphocytes, mast cells, eosinophils, basophils, smooth muscle cells, endothelial cells
- Cytokine signaling
- Signaling requires association of the coreceptor IL1RAP. Recruits MYD88, IRAK1, IRAK4, and TRAF6.
- Cell Type
- Basophils, Endothelial cells, Eosinophils, Lymphocytes, NK cells, Th2, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
- Schmitz J, et al. 2005. Immunity. 23: 479-490.
- Brint E, et al. 2004. Nat Immun. 5:373-379.
- Griesenauer B, et al. 2017. Front Immunol. 8:475.
- Gene ID
- 9173 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-1RL1 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All IL-1RL1 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human IL-1RL1 (ST2)||A16008J||FC|
|PE anti-human IL-1RL1 (ST2)||A16008J||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human IL-1RL1 (ST2)||A16008J||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.