- H1b-27 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Interleukin-1β, H1, OAF, Catabolin, IFNb-inducing factor(il-1b,il1b)
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|511601||50 µg||90,00 CHF|
|511602||500 µg||240,00 CHF|
IL-1 refers to two proteins, IL-1α and IL-1β which are the products of distinct genes, but which are recognized by the same cell surface receptors. IL-1β is a potent immuno-modulator which mediates a wide range of immune and inflammatory responses including the activation of B and T cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
ELISA Capture - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ELISA assay. Purified H1b-27 is useful as the capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA when used in conjunction with the biotinylated Poly5174 (Cat. No. 517403) or H1b-98 antibody (Cat. No. 511703). For ELISA capture applications, a concentration range of 2-6 µg/ml is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_1236517 (BioLegend Cat. No. 511601)
AB_1236518 (BioLegend Cat. No. 511602)
- Cytokine; 17.3 kD
- Stimulates T cells, B cells, proliferation/activation of NK cells, fibroblasts, thymocytes, glioblastoma cells, astroglia, microglia
- Cell Sources
- Monocytes, tissue macrophages, Langerhans cells, dendritic cells, T and B cells, natural killer (NK) cells, large granular lymphocytes (LGL), vascular endothelium, smooth muscle, fibroblasts, thymic epithelia, astrocytes, microglia, glioma, keratinocytes,
- Cell Targets
- B cells, T cells, monocytes
- Type I IL-1R (CDw121a), Type II IL-1R (CDw121b)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Fitzgerald K, et al. Eds. 2001. The Cytokine FactsBook. Academic Press San Diego.
2. Bomford R, et al. Eds. 1989. Interleukin-1 inflammation and disease. Elsevier New York.
3. Brazel D, et al. 1991. Biotechnol. Ther. 2:241.
4. Dinarello C. 1996. Blood 87:2095.
- Upregulated by TNF-α, IFN-α, IFN-β, IFN-γ, bacterial endotoxins, viruses, mitogens, antigens; downregulated by IL-6, lipoproteins, lipids, and α2-macroglobulin
- Gene ID
- 3553 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-1beta on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.