- HP6061 (See other available formats)
- Mouse IgM, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|411402||500 µg||400 CHF|
The anti-human IgE monoclonal antibody reacts with IgE, λ and IgE, κ. The HP6061 monoclonal antibody may be used as primary or secondary reagent for ELISA.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- PS Human IgE Myeloma Protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
ELISA Capture - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ELISA. For ELISA capture, the suggested use of this reagent is 4 µg per ml.
It's recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2686943 (BioLegend Cat. No. 411402)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.