- LN3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Major Histocompatibility Class II, MHC class II
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|327002||100 µg||95,00 CHF|
The LN3 monoclonal antibody reacts with the HLA-DR antigen, a member of MHC class II molecules. HLA-DR is a heterodimeric cell surface glycoprotein comprised of a 36 kD α (heavy) chain and a 27 kD β (light) chain. It is expressed on B cells, activated T cells, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells and other non-professional APCs. In conjunction with the CD3/TCR complex and CD4 molecules, HLA-DR is critical for efficient peptide presentation to CD4+ T cells.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- human PBL
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IP, IHC - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining1 of frozen sections and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections1, and immunoprecipitation1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Marder RJ, et al. 1985. Lab. Invest. 52:497.
- Norton AJ and Isaacson PG. 1987. Am. J. Pathol. 128:225.
- Hua ZX, et al. 1998. Hum. Pathol. 29(12):1441.
- Product Citations
AB_893582 (BioLegend Cat. No. 327002)
- Ig superfamily, MHC class II, heterodimeric transmembrane protein
B cells, activated T cells, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, other APCs
- Peptide presentation
- CD3/TCR, CD4
- Cell Type
- Antigen-presenting cells, B cells, Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Levacher M, et al. 1990. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 81:177.
2. Terstappen L, et al. 1990. J. Leuk. Biol. 48:138.
3. Edwards J, et al. 1985. J. Immunol. 137:490.
4. van Es A, et al. 1984. Transplantation 37:65.
5. O'Doherty U, et al. 1994. Immunology 82:487.
6. Thomas R, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 153:4016.
7. Grouard G, et al. 1996. Nature 384:364.
- Gene ID
- 3122 View all products for this Gene ID 3123 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about HLA-DR on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.