- 1D12 (See other available formats)
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- T cell immunoglobulin mucin 1, TIMD-1, KIM-1 (kidney injury molecule-1), HAVCR-1, CD365
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|353902||100 µg||195 CHF|
CD365 (Tim-1) is a transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on activated CD4+ lymphocytes especially on Th2 cells. It has been implicated to play a critical role in the development of atopic disease and other Th2-biased immune responses. Tim-1 is a hepatitis A virus receptor in humans. Tim-4 is the endogenous ligand of Tim-1. The interaction of Tim-1 and Tim-4 is involved in the costimulation of T cell proliferation. Tim-1 has been reported to be an endogenous ligand for LMIR5 (Leukocyte mono-immunoglobulin (Ig)-like receptor 5), and the Tim-1-LMIR5 interaction plays a physiological role in immune regulation by myeloid cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human TIM-1-IgV Fc
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported application (for the relevant formats) include: blocking function1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Freeman GJ, et al. 2007. Immunity. 27:927. (Block)
AB_11124741 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353902)
- Type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein.
Activated CD4+ lymphocytes, especially on Th2 cells.
- TIM-1 ligation induces T cell proliferation, promotes cytokine production, and aids in the regulation of Th2 immunity.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, T cells, Th2
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Freeman GJ, et al. 2007. Immunity. 27:927.
2. Meyers JH, et al. 2005. Nat. Immunol. 6:455.
3. Kuchroo VK, et al. 2003. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 3:454.
4. Mariat C, et al. 2005. Philos. Trans. R. Soc. Lond. B. 360:1681.
5. Yamanishi Y, et al. 2010. J. Exp. Med. 207:1501.
- Gene ID
- 26762 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD365 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.