- SK9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T6, R4, Leu-6
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|344902||100 µg||120,00 CHF|
CD1a is a 49 kD member of the immunoglobulin superfamily also known as T6 and R4. It is a type I membrane glycoprotein with structural similarities to MHC class I and is non-covalently associated with β2-microglobulin. CD1a plays a role in non-peptide glycolipid antigen presentation to CD1-restricted T cells. It is expressed on cortical double positive and single positive thymocytes, Langerhans cells, and dendritic cells. In addition to antigen presentation, CD1a has been implicated in thymic T cell development.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IP, IHC-F - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤2.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported application (for the relevant formats) includes: immunoprecipitation and immunohistochemical staining of frozen sections.2
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Wood GS, et al. 1983. J. Immunol. 131:212.
- Facy V, et al. 2005. Toxicol in Vitro. 6:787-95.
AB_2028440 (BioLegend Cat. No. 344902)
- Ig superfamily, MHC I-like molecule, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 49 kD
Cortical thymocytes, Langerhans cells, dendritic cells
- Antigen presentation, lymphocyte activation, thymic T cell development
- CD1-restricted TCRs
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Langerhans cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, TCRs
- Antigen References
1. Wood GS, et al. 1983. J. Immunol. 131:212.
2. Wood GS, et al. 1985. Am. J. Pathol. 120:371.
3. Martin LH, et al. 1987. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 84:9189.
- Gene ID
- 909 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD1a on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.