- QA18A13 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- FcγRIII, Fc gamma receptor, Fc gamma receptor 3
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|325902||100 µg||116 CHF|
CD16 is known as low affinity IgG receptor III (FcγRIII). It is expressed as two distinct forms (CD16a and CD16b). CD16a (FcγRIIIA) is a 50-65 kD polypeptide-anchored transmembrane protein. It is expressed on the surface of NK cells, activated monocytes, macrophages, and placental trophoblasts in humans. CD16b (FcγRIIIB) is a 48 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-anchored protein. Its extracellular domain is over 95% homologous to that of CD16a, and it is expressed specifically on neutrophils. CD16 binds aggregated IgG or IgG-antigen complex which functions in NK cell activation, phagocytosis, and antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC).Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2892392 (BioLegend Cat. No. 325902)
- Ig superfamily, transmembrane form (50-65 kD) or GPI-linked form (48 kD)
- Low affinity IgG Fc receptor, phagocytosis, ADCC
- Aggregated IgG, IgG-antigen complex
- Antigen References
- Rataj, et al. 2019. Br J Cancer. 120:79-87.
- Gene ID
- 2214 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD16 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD16 Recombinant Antibody||QA18A13||FC|
|PE anti-human CD16 Recombinant Antibody||QA18A13||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.