- 4H1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- GM-CSFRα chain
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|305902||100 µg||85,00 CHF|
CD116 is a 70-85 kD α chain of the GM-CSF receptor. It combines with CDw131 β chain to form the high affinity GM-CSF receptor. A soluble form of CD116, which binds GM-CSF with a relatively low affinity, has been identified. In addition, an alternatively spliced form of CD116 with an altered cytoplasmic tail has been described. CD116 is expressed on various myeloid cells including monocytes, macrophages, neutrophils, eosinophils, dendritic cells and their precursors, fibroblasts, and endothelial cells. CD116 is expressed on myeloid leukemias, osteogenic sarcoma cell lines, osteoblast-like cells and breast and lung carcinoma cell lines.Product Details
- Human, African Green
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human GM-CSFRα transfected COS cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IP, WB, IHC-P, IHC-F - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation2, Western blotting1, and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections4 and paraffin-embedded tissue sections5.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Stomski FC, et al. 1998. J. Biol. Chem. 273:1192. (WB)
- McClure B, et al. 2001. Blood 98:3165. (IP)
- Guthridge MA, et al. 2004. Blood 103:820.
- Xiong S, et al. 2013. J. Clin. Invest. 123:4264. (IHC)
- Sawada H, et al. 2014. J. Exp. Med. 211:263. (IHC).
- Product Citations
AB_314568 (BioLegend Cat. No. 305902)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associates with CDw131, 70-85 kD
Monocytes, granulocytes, dendritic cells, endothelial precursors
- Myeloid hematopoietic cell proliferation, differentiation
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Granulocytes, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Miyajima A, et al. 1993. Blood 82:1960.
- Gene ID
- 1438 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD116 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.