- A8 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V BP383, S233
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|328401||25 µg||50,00 CHF|
CD100, a 150 kD homodimer, is a novel semaphorin that induces B cells to aggregate and improves their viability in vitro. Semaphorins are neuronal chemorepellants that direct pioneering neurons during nervous system development. CD100 modifies CD40-CD40L B cell signaling by augmenting B cell aggregation and survival and down regulating CD23 expression. CD72 is a lymphocyte receptor for the class IV semaphorin CD100, which is involved in regulating B cell signaling. CD100 is expressed on resting and PHA stimulated T cells. The protein is weakly expressed on NK cells, EBV transformed B cells, monocytes and tumor/peripheral blood T cell lines, and at higher density on activated T cells and B cells.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human PHA activated lymphocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IP, WB - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤2.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hall K, et al. 1996. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 93:11780.
- Mizrahi S, et al. 2007. PLoS One. 2(9):e818.
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Product Citations
AB_1236386 (BioLegend Cat. No. 328401)
- Class IV semaphorin family member, 150 kD homodimer
- T cells, B cells, weak on NK cells
- Costimulatory molecule in adaptive immune responses that switches off negative signaling from CD72
- Cell Type
- T cells, B cells, NK cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Schlossman SL Bloumsell W Gilks et al. eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V:White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Oxford University Press New York.
2. Bougeret CIG Mansur H Dastot et al. 1992. Increased surface expression of a newly identified 150 kDa dimer early after
- Gene ID
- 10507 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD100 on UniProt.org
|FITC anti-human CD100||A8||FC|
|PE anti-human CD100||A8||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.