- J095G46 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Hexa histidine-tag, 6xHis-tag, 6XHis, 6His
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|362601||25 µg||75 CHF|
|362602||100 µg||150 CHF|
This antibody was raised against a linear 8XHis tag. It reacts with His-tagged protein with C, N or internal 6XHis tags or longer. It can be used for western blotting to detect linear His repeats (6XHis or more). It can also be used for ICFC and ICC staining of His-tagged proteins.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat, All species
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- KLH-conjugated His-tag peptide.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
ICC, FC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1:1000-1:10000 diluted (0.05 - 0.5 µg/mL). For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 µg/mL (1:500-1:5000 dilution) is recommended. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody was raised against a linear 8X His tag. It reacts with proteins displaying repeats of 6 Histidines (His6) or more in either internal or C and N terminal regions. It is suitable for ICFC.
Clone J095G46 has been verified for immunocytochemistry (ICC).
- Product Citations
AB_2721736 (BioLegend Cat. No. 362601)
AB_2721737 (BioLegend Cat. No. 362602)
- 6 repeat His amino acid
- Epitope tag
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology
- Antigen References
- Zhao C, et al. 2010. Anal Biochem. 399:237
- Salichs E, et al. 2009. PLoS Genet. 5:e1000397
- Terpe K. 2003. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 60:523
- Lindner, P, et al. 1997. Biotechniques. 22:140
- Burritt JB, et al. 1995. J. Biol. Chem. 270:16974.
- Taylor RM, et al. 2007. Methods Mol. Biol. 412:429.
- Gene ID
- View information about His Tag on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.