- 3G6 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Histone deacetylase 3, SMAP45, RPD3-2
Covance Catalog# MMS-5073
- Mouse IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|815301||100 µL||234 CHF|
HDAC-3, also known as RPD3-2 and SMAP45, is a histone deacetylase and is responsible for the deacetylation of lysine residues on core histones and other histone substrates. The deacetylation of histones is important for transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression, and other developmental related functions. HDAC-3 represses gene expression by participating in the transcriptional repressor activity of BCL6, by deacetylating H3K27 on enhancer elements. It is also thought to participate in transcriptional regulation through binding to YY1, a zinc-finger transcription factor.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a peptide sequence derived from the C-terminus of the human HDAC3 protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 1.0 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining (IHC-P).
AB_2564791 (BioLegend Cat. No. 815301)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.