- 12H12 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|865501||25 µg||90 CHF|
|865502||100 µg||235 CHF|
Gemin 3, also known as DEAD-box helicase 20 (DDX20), is a putative RNA helicase that contains a conserved ASP-GLU-ALA-ASP (DEAD) motif. Gemin 3 is involved in a variety of cellular processes including initiation of protein translation, ribosome assembly, and alteration of RNA secondary structure. Gemin 3 is one of the core components of the survival of motor neurons (SMN) macromolecule protein complex, which plays an important role in the assembly and re-structuring of small nucleoproteins and transcriptosomes. Gemin 3 may also be involved in cancer as it acts as a tumor suppressor in hepatocellular carcinoma, and as a tumor promoter in breast cancer and prostate cancer2.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 10 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2810775 (BioLegend Cat. No. 865501)
AB_2810776 (BioLegend Cat. No. 865502)
- Gemin 3 is an 824 amino acid protein with an apparent molecular mass of ~ 92 kD.
Tissue Distribution: Testis and ovary
Cellular Distribution: Cytosol, nucleus, and cytoskeleton
- Gemin 3 is a component of SMN macromolecule protein complex.
- SMN, GEMIN4
- Cell Type
- Astrocytes, GABAergic Neurons, Glutamatergic Neurons, Mature Neurons, Microglia, Neural Stem Cells, Neurons, Oligodendrocytes
- Biology Area
- Cancer Biomarkers, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology, Transcription Factors
- Antigen References
- Seng CO, et al. 2015. Hum. Mol. Genet. 24(8):2138.
- Chen W, et al. 2016. Int. J. Mol. Med. 37(6):1551.
- Gene ID
- 11218 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Gemin 3 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.