- 17C11 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3 subunit I, Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3 subunit 2, eIF-3-beta, eIF3 p36, TGF-beta receptor-interacting protein 1, TRIP-1
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|646701||25 µg||105 CHF|
|646702||100 µg||225 CHF|
The elF3I (eIF3-p36) is a subunit of eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3 (eIF3) complex that plays a central role in the protein translation initiation. The eIF3 consists of at least 10 subunits ranging from 35 to 170 kd. elF3-p36 is constitutively expressed in many tissues, including spleen thymus, prostate, colon, ovary, etc.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.25 to 0.5 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_1732047 (BioLegend Cat. No. 646701)
AB_1732022 (BioLegend Cat. No. 646702)
Expressed in most tissues, including spleen, thymus, prostate, ovary, etc.
- Translation initiation.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Protein Synthesis
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Tymms MJ. et al. 1997. Oncogene 15:2449
2. H TK. et al. 2000 Blood 96:747
- Gene ID
- 8668 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about eIF3I on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.