- Poly9024 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- FLAG, FLAG tag
Covance Catalog# PRB-132P
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|902401||200 µL||367,00 CHF|
The DYKDDDDK tag, commonly referred to as Sigma®'s FLAG® Tag, is often used as a protein modification in order to simplify the labeling and detection of proteins. This unique amino acid sequence allows for specific antibody detection in western blotting and immunocytochemistry. Due to the short sequence, this modification is not likely to affect the structure or function of the modified proteins.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Polyclonal antibody DYKDDDDK was raised against the sequence CDYKDDDDK.
- Phosphate-buffered solution + 0.03% Thimerosal.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
ICC - Verified
Purification - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 1.0 µg/mL. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration of 5.0 μg/mL is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in Western Blotting (WB) and Immunocytochemistry (ICC) of tagged proteins.
This antibody recognizes the FLAG® epitope tag. The DYKDDDDK antibody does not require Ca++ for binding. It reacts with both N-terminal and C-terminal fusion proteins.
This product may contain other non-IgG subtypes
- Product Citations
AB_2565020 (BioLegend Cat. No. 902401)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology
- Gene ID
- View information about DYKDDDDK on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.