- AE-3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|914104||100 µg||195,00 CHF|
This antibody recognizes high molecular weight keratins (52, 54, 56, 58, 59, 64 and 65-67 kD) of the Type II basic subfamily. This clone stains the entire epidermis (basal layer and above) and most epithelia.Product Details
- Human, Rat, Mouse, Dog, Primate
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This antibody was developed using human epidermal keratins.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 2 - 5 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2616959 (BioLegend Cat. No. 914104)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Intermediate Filaments
- Gene ID
- View information about Cytokeratin on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.