- 9E11 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Myc proto-oncogene protein, proto-oncogene c-Myc, transcription factor p64, class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 39, avian myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog, v-myc, myc-related translation/localization
Covance Catalog# MMS-164P
- Mouse IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|904401||100 µL||303 CHF|
c-Myc is a naturally occurring protein that is often used as a protein modification and tag in order to simplify the labeling and detection of proteins. Antibodies against c-Myc recognize both naturally occurring c-Myc and overexpressed proteins containing the c-Myc epitope tag fused to targeted proteins allowing for specific detection in western blotting, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining techniques.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution + 0.03% Thimerosal.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB, ICC, IHC, Purification
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting.
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• WB: 1:1,000
• IP: 1:150
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB), immunocytochemistry (ICC) and immunohistochemistry (IHC).
The 9E11 monoclonal antibody recognizes the sequence 408-420 AEEQKLISEEDL of human c-myc.
This clone recognizes a non-specific band in BL21 E. coli lysates
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Halme A, et al. 2004. Cell. 116:405.
- Kolodziej P, Young R. 1991. Meth. Enzymol. 194:508.
- Locker AP, et al. 1989. Brit. J. Cancer. 60:669.
- Product Citations
AB_2565039 (BioLegend Cat. No. 904401)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.