- 7D1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- B-cell lymphoma 6, BCL5, LAZ3, BCL6A, ZNF51, ZBTB27
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|358507||25 tests||145,00 CHF|
|358508||100 tests||345,00 CHF|
B-cell lymphoma 6 (Bcl-6), is an 80 kD homodimer, member of the BTB-POZ zinc finger family. It contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain and 6 C2H2-type zinc fingers. Bcl-6 is a transcriptional repressor, master regulator of germinal center reaction. On B cells, Bcl-6 induces proliferation, antibody class switch and affinity maturation, while inhibits its differentiation to plasma cells. On T cells, Bcl-6 induces its differentiation to TFH. This molecule is also expressed in some B cell lymphomas and breast cancer cells.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Sequence 226-398 of murine BCL6 fused with GST
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular flow cytometry using our True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Staining Protocol. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western blotting1,2,3.
NOTE: For flow cytometric staining with this clone, True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Buffer Set (Cat. No. 424401) offers improved staining and is highly recommended.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Vikstrom, et al. 2010. Science 330:1095. (WB)
- Kallies A, et al. 2011. Blood 117:1869. (WB)
- Lüthje K, et al. 2012. Nat. Immunol. 13:491. (WB)
- Tonti E, et al. 2012. J. Immunol. 188:3217. (ICFC)
- Product Citations
AB_2566191 (BioLegend Cat. No. 358507)
AB_2566192 (BioLegend Cat. No. 358508)
- Member of the BTB-POZ zinc finger family, 80 kD, homodimer, 1 BTB (POZ) domain, 6 C2H2-type zinc fingers
Germinal center B cells, follicular helper T cells (TFH), B cell lymphomas, breast cancer cells
- Transcription factor, master regulator of germinal center reaction
- Cell Type
- B cells, Tfh
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Basso K and Dalla-Favera R. 2012. Immunol. Rev. 247:172.
2. Vinuesa CG, and Cyster JG, 2011. Immunity 35:671.
3. Kitano M, et al. 2011. Immunity 34:961.
4. Baumjohann D, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:2089.
5. Johnston RJ, et al. 2009. Science. 325:1006.
6. Tran TH, et al. 2010. Cancer Res. 70:1711.
- Gene ID
- 604 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Bcl-6 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.