- W18340F (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Ig delta chain C region
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|307809||25 tests||171 CHF|
|307810||100 tests||375 CHF|
IgD, a member of the immunoglobulin (Ig) family, is expressed in naïve B cells. It has 3 Ig-like domains and exists in a transmembrane and a soluble form. In general, IgD is not secreted and usually its expression is lost after the Ig isotype switch. After antigen binding, IgD signals through the CD79a/CD79b (Igα/Igβ) heterodimer, resulting in the activation of the B cell. (BioLegend Website)Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Native human IgD protein (full length)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
This clone does not cross react with mouse tissues.
AB_2894457 (BioLegend Cat. No. 307809)
AB_2894457 (BioLegend Cat. No. 307810)
Naïve B cells
- Antigen binding, B cell activation
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
- Geisberger R, et al. 2006. Immunology. 118:429-37.
- Weller S, et al. 2005. Eur J Immunol. 35:2789-92.
- Brandtzaeg P & Johansen FE. 2005. Immunol Rev. 206:32-63.
- Gene ID
- 3495 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IgD on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
|PE anti-human IgD||W18340F||FC|
|Purified anti-human IgD||W18340F||FC|
|Spark YG™ 581 anti-human IgD||W18340F||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human IgD||W18340F||FC|
|FITC anti-human IgD||W18340F||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human IgD||W18340F||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human IgD||W18340F||FC|
|Spark Violet™ 423 anti-human IgD||W18340F||FC|
|PerCP/Fire™ 806 anti-human IgD||W18340F||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human IgD||W18340F||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.