- F38-2E2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- T cell immunoglobulin and mucin domain containing protein 3, hepatitis virus cellular receptor 2, CD366
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|345015||25 tests||159 CHF|
|345016||100 tests||382 CHF|
CD366 (Tim-3) is a transmembrane protein also known as T cell immunoglobulin and mucin domain containing protein-3. Tim-3 is expressed at high levels on activated T cells (preferentially on Th1 cells, monocytes/macrophages, and dendritic cells). Tim-3 has also been shown to exist as a soluble protein. Cells expressing Tim-3 are present at high levels in the CNS of animals at the onset of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE), a disease mediated by lymphocytes secreting Th1-like cytokines. Tim-3 has been proposed to inhibit Th1-mediated immune responses and promote immunological tolerance.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Tim-3 fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats of this clone) include: costimulation1 (clone 2E2 has been shown to enhance T-cell receptor mediated activation and cytokine secretion) and blocking2,3.
- Additional Product Notes
BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hastings WD, et al. 2009. Eur. J. Immunol. 39:2492. (Costim)
- Jones RB, et al. 2008. J. Exp. Med. 205:2763. (Block)
- Klibi J, et al 2009. Blood 113:1957. (FC, Block)
- Product Citations
AB_2561933 (BioLegend Cat. No. 345015)
AB_2561934 (BioLegend Cat. No. 345016)
- Transmembrane protein containing immunoglobulin domain and mucin-like domain; can exist as a soluble form lacking mucin and transmembrane domains
Activated T cells, preferentially on Th1 cells, monocytes, dendritic cells
- Plays a role in regulating macrophage activation, T cell apoptosis and immune tolerance
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Monocytes, T cells, Th1, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Hafler DA and Kuchroo V. 2008. J. Exp. Med. 205:2699.
2. Zhu C, et al. 2005. Nat. Immunol. 6:1245.
3. Wang F, et al. 2009. Immunobiology 214:342.
- Gene ID
- 84868 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD366 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Other FormatsView All CD366 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
PE anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
APC anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
FITC anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
Purified anti-human CD366 (Tim-3) (Maxpar® Ready)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
GoInVivo™ Purified anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
Biotin anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
TotalSeq™-A0169 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
TotalSeq™-C0169 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
TotalSeq™-B0169 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-human CD366 (Tim-3) Antibody
TotalSeq™-D0169 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-human CD366 (Tim-3)