- 6-434 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VIII 80652
- Other Names
- Siglec7 (Sialic-binding Ig like lectin 7), p75, AIRM1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|339215||25 tests||176 CHF|
|339216||100 tests||405 CHF|
Siglec-7, also known as p75/AIRM1, is a 75 kD type I transmembrane protein and a member of the family of sialic acid-binding immunoglobulin-like lectins (Siglecs). It is primarily found on NK cells and monocytes. The cytoplasmic domain of Siglec-7 contains immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif (ITIM). CD328 mediates sialic acid-dependent cell-cell binding and functions as an inhibitory receptor of NK cells. CD328 preferentially binds to sialylated glycans with α2,8 disialyl and α2,6 sialyl residues.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
AB_2814250 (BioLegend Cat. No. 339215)
AB_2814251 (BioLegend Cat. No. 339216)
- Type I transmembrane protein, Siglec family member, 75 kD
NK cells, monocytes
- Inhibitory receptor of NK cells
- Sialylated glycans (with α2,8 disialyl and α2,6 sialyl residues)
- Cell Type
- Monocytes, NK cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Siglec Molecules
- Antigen References
- Avril T, et al. 2006. Infection and Immunity 74:4133
- Avril T, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 173:6841
- Yamaji T, et al. 2005. Glycobiology 15:667
- Gene ID
- 27036 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD328 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
|Purified anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)||6-434||FC|
|PE anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)||6-434||FC|
|APC anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)||6-434||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)||6-434||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)||6-434||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0902 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)||6-434||PG|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)||6-434||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)||6-434||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0902 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)||6-434||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0902 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)||6-434||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)
PE anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)
APC anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)
TotalSeq™-C0902 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)
TotalSeq™-A0902 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)
TotalSeq™-B0902 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)