- M-T271 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V 5T CD27.03
- Other Names
- S152, T14, TNFRSF7
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|356407||25 tests||171 CHF|
|356408||100 tests||347 CHF|
CD27 is a 50-55 kD type I membrane protein also known as S152 and T14. It is a lymphocyte-specific member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. CD27 is expressed on medullary thymocytes, virtually all mature T cells, some B cells, and NK cells. CD27 binds to CD70, and plays a role in costimulation of T cell activation and regulation of B cell differentiation and proliferation. The cytoplasmic domains of CD27 have also been shown to interact with TRAF2 and TRAF5 to elicit NF-κB and SAPK/JNK activation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human T cells from a T-ALL patient.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded frozen tissue sections1, immunofluorescent staining2, and ELISA3.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Ma S, et al. 2011. J. Virol. 85:165. (IHC)
- Manzo A, et al. 2008. Arthritis Rheum. 11:3377. (IF)
- Kato K, et al. 2007. Exp. Hematol. 35:434. (ELISA)
- Product Citations
AB_2561905 (BioLegend Cat. No. 356407)
AB_2561906 (BioLegend Cat. No. 356408)
- TNF-R superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 50-55 kD
Medullary thymocytes, T and B cell subsets, NK cells
- CD27 binds to CD70
- Cell Type
- B cells, NK cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Knapp W, et al. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV: White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Oxford University Press.
2. Schlossman S, et al. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V: White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Oxford University Press.
3. Hintzen R, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:307.
4. Agematsu K, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. 154:3627.
- Gene ID
- 939 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD27 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Other FormatsView All CD27 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD27||M-T271||FC,IHC-P,ICC,ELISA|
|FITC anti-human CD27||M-T271||FC|
|PE anti-human CD27||M-T271||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD27||M-T271||FC|
|APC anti-human CD27||M-T271||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD27||M-T271||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD27||M-T271||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD27||M-T271||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD27||M-T271||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD27||M-T271||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD27||M-T271||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD27||M-T271||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD27||M-T271||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD27||M-T271||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD27||M-T271||FC|
|PerCP anti-human CD27||M-T271||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD27||M-T271||FC|
|KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human CD27||M-T271||FC|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD27||M-T271||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD27
FITC anti-human CD27
PE anti-human CD27
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD27
APC anti-human CD27
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD27
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD27
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD27
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD27
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD27
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD27
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD27
Biotin anti-human CD27
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD27
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD27
PerCP anti-human CD27
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD27
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human CD27
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD27