- S18015E (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- B1, Bp35
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|375509||25 tests||90,00 CHF|
|375510||100 tests||250,00 CHF|
CD20 (also known as B1 and Bp35) is a four transmembrane spanning protein measuring 33-37 kD. Expressed on pre-B cells, resting and activated B cells (not plasma cells), some follicular dendritic cells, and at low levels on a T cell subset. Involved in B-cell activation and is associated with a variety of Src family kinases.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CD20 transfectant
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2890823 (BioLegend Cat. No. 375509)
AB_2890823 (BioLegend Cat. No. 375510)
- Four transmembrane protein (TM4SF), heavily phosphorylated after activation, 33-37 kD
B cell, T cell subsets
- B cell activation
- The CD20 molecule is involved in B-cell activation and is associated with various Src family kinases (Lyn, Lck, Fyn).
- Src family tyrosine kinases, MHC class I, II, CD53, CD81, CD82
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Hultin LE, et al. 1993. Cytometry 14:196.
- Tedder T and Engel P. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:450.
- Gene ID
- 931 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD20 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
|APC anti-human CD20 Antibody||S18015E||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD20||S18015E||FC|
|PE anti-human CD20 Antibody||S18015E||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD20 Antibody||S18015E||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.