- M5/114.15.2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MHC class II
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|107623||25 µg||106 CHF|
|107624||100 µg||288 CHF|
These class II molecules are expressed on antigen presenting cells (including B cells) and a subset of T cells from H-2b,d,q,r bearing mice and are involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD4 proteins.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Activated C57BL/6 mouse spleen cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PerCP under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.06 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 675 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
The M5/114.15.2 antibody reacts with a polymorphic determinant shared by the I-Ab, I-Ad, I-Aq, I-Ed, and I-Ek MHC class II alloantigens from mice carrying H-2p,r,q,b,d,u haplotypes. Clone M5/114.15.2 however does not react wtih I-Af, I-Ak, or I-As MHC class II alloantigens.1
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1, immunohistochemistry of frozen sections2,3,6, in vitro and in vivo blocking of antigen presentation or ligand binding4-7, and spatial biology (IBEX)17,18. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. Nos. 107655 & 107656).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Bhattacharya A, et al. 1981. J. Immunol. 127:2488. (IP)
- Viville S, et al. 1993. Cell 72:635. (IHC)
- Nelson AJ, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:2453. (IHC)
- Shi Y, et al. 1998. J. Exp. Med. 187:367. (Block)
- Yamashita I, et al. 1993. Int. Immunol. 5:1139.
- Guo M, et al. 1995. Zygote 3:65. (IHC)
- Kim A, et al. 2004. Exp. Mol. Med. 36:428. (Block)
- Luckashenak NA, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 177:5177.
- Venanzi ES, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:5693.
- Christensen SR, et al. 2006. Immunity 25:417. PubMed
- Matte-Martone C, et al. 2008. Blood 111:3884. PubMed
- De Pascalis R, et al. 2008. Infect. Immun. 76:4311. PubMed
- Kuns RD, et al. 2009. Blood 113:5999. PubMed
- Sabatino JJ, et al. 2011. J. Exp. Med. 208:81. PubMed
- Draber P, et al. 2011. Mol Cell Biol. 22:4550. PubMed
- Fu H, et al. 2014. Nat Commun. 5:3436. PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 117:33455-65. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_893586 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107623)
AB_2191073 (BioLegend Cat. No. 107624)
- MHC class II
B cell and activated T cells, APCs of the H-2b,d,q,r bearing mice
- Antigen presentation
- CD3/TCR, CD4
- Cell Type
- Antigen-presenting cells, B cells, Dendritic cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Watts C. 1997. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 15:821.
2. Pamer E, et al. 1998. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 16:323.
- Gene ID
- 14961 View all products for this Gene ID 14969 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about I-A/I-E on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cy5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cy5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-mouse I-A/I-E
FITC anti-mouse I-A/I-E
PE anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Purified anti-mouse I-A/I-E
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
APC anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
PerCP anti-mouse I-A/I-E
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Purified anti-mouse I-A/I-E (Maxpar® Ready)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse I-A/I-E
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
TotalSeq™-A0117 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse I-A/I-E
TotalSeq™-B0117 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
TotalSeq™-C0117 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Spark Blue™ 550 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Spark YG™ 581 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse I-A/I-E
Spark UV™ 387 anti-mouse I-A/I-E