- HI9a (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V P018
- Other Names
- Tetraspanin, MRP-1, DRAP-24
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|312115||25 tests||125,00 CHF|
|312116||100 tests||300,00 CHF|
CD9 is a 24 kD type III transmembrane protein also known as tetraspanin, MRP-1 and DRAP-24. It is a member of the tetraspan family (spanning the membrane four times) found on platelets, B cell progenitors, activated lymphocytes, granulocytes, endothelial cells and epithelial cells. CD9 induces adhesion, platelet aggregation, and B cell development. CD9 has been shown to associate with CD63, CD81, CD82, and CD36 and to bind to β1 integrins.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cattle (Bovine, Cow), Cynomolgus, Dog (Canine), Horse (Equine), Rabbit (Lapine), Rhesus, Sheep (Ovine)
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Product Citations
AB_2728255 (BioLegend Cat. No. 312115)
AB_2728256 (BioLegend Cat. No. 312116)
- Tetraspan family, type III transmembrane protein, 24 kD
Platelets, B cell progenitors, activated lymphocytes, granulocytes, endothelial and epithelial cells
- Adhesion, platelet activation, B cell development
- Associates with CD63, CD81, CD82 and CD36, binds PSG17
- Cell Type
- B cells, Embryonic Stem Cells, Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Granulocytes, Lymphocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Miao WM, et al. 2001 Blood 97:1689.
2. Ellerman DA, et al. 2003 Mol. Biol Cell. (Epub ahead of print).
3. Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Gene ID
- 928 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD9 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.