- QA20A52 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IKZF2, IKAROS family zinc finger 2, ANF1A2, ZNF1A2, ZNFN1A2
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|105403||25 tests||175,00 CHF|
|105404||100 tests||345,00 CHF|
Helios is a member of the Ikaros family of zinc finger transcription factors. It contains a C-terminal region composed of 2 zinc-finger domains that mediate dimerization between the family members. Helios was originally cloned from a mouse thymoma line. It is mainly expressed in peripheral T cells and thymocytes. It is found at high levels in a subpopulation of regulatory T cells. Helios plays an important role in T cell development and homeostasis. Overexpression of Helios profoundly alters αβ T cell differentiation and activation. It has been determined that silencing of Helios in B cells is critical for maintaining normal B cell function. Helios is also involved in tumor immunity.Product Details
- Mouse, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone QA20A52 is able to completely block the staining of clone 22F6 on target cells
AB_2894413 (BioLegend Cat. No. 105403)
AB_2894413 (BioLegend Cat. No. 105404)
- A zinc finger nuclear transcription factor of the Ikaros family, containing 2 zinc-finger domains in C-terminal region.
Regulatory T cells (Tregs), conventional T cells, thymocytes.
- Plays an important role in T cell development and homeostasis, involved in tumor immunity.
- Cell Type
- T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Cell Biology, Immunology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Kelly CM, et al. 1998. Curr Biol. 8:508.
2. Dovat S, et al. 2005. J Immunol. 175:3508.
3. Cortes M, et al. 1999. Curr Opin Immunol. 11:167.
4. Cai Q, et al. 2009. J Immunol. 183:2303.
5. Zhang Z, et al. 2007. Blood. 109:2190.
6. Hahm K, et al. 1998. Genes Dev. 12:782.
- Gene ID
- 22779 View all products for this Gene ID 22807 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Helios on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.