- QA19A43 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Hermes, Pgp1, H-CAM, or HUTCH
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|163609||25 µg||70 CHF|
CD44 is expressed on all leukocytes, endothelial cells, hepatocytes, and mesenchymal cells. It has been reported to be a valuable marker for memory cell subsets. High CD44 expression on Treg cells has been associated with potent suppressive function via high production of IL-10. CD44 is an adhesion molecule involved in leukocyte attachment to and rolling on endothelial cells, homing to peripheral lymphoid organs and to the sites of inflammation, and leukocyte aggregation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Mouse, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2924492 (BioLegend Cat. No. 163609)
- Variable splicing of CD44 gene generates many CD44 isoforms, 80-95 kD
All leukocytes, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, hepatocytes, mesenchymal cells.
- Leukocyte attachment and rolling on endothelial cells, stromal cells and ECM.
- Hyaluronan, MIP-1β, fibronectin, collagen.
- Antigen References
- Barclay AN, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
- Haynes BF, et al. 1991. Cancer Cells. 3:347.
- Goldstein LA, et al. 1989. Cell. 56:1063.
- Mikecz K, et al. 1995. Nat Med. 1:558.
- Hegde V, et al. 2008. J Leukocyte Biol. 84:134.
- Liu T, et al. 2009. Biol Direct. 4:40.
- Gene ID
- 12505 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD44 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Other FormatsView All CD44 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-mouse/human CD44 Recombinant Antibody||QA19A43||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/human CD44 Recombinant||QA19A43||FC|
|APC anti-mouse/human CD44 Recombinant Antibody||QA19A43||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse/human CD44 Recombinant Antibody||QA19A43||FC|
|PE anti-mouse/human CD44 Recombinant Antibody||QA19A43||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.