- 34-2-12 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- MHC class I
- Mouse (C3H/HeJ) IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|110607||50 µg||105 CHF|
|110608||200 µg||265 CHF|
The 34-2-12 antibody recognizes α3 domain of H-2Dd MHC class I alloantigen expressed on nucleated cells from mice of the H-2Dd haplotype. H-2Dd is involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD8 proteins. The 34-2-12 antibody cross-reacts with cells from the C3H.LG/Ckc strain. Reactivity with other haplotypes (e.g., b,f,k,p,q,r,s) has not been reported. Clone 34-2-12 recognizes the α3 domain of Dd.Product Details
- Mouse d haplotype, Cross-reacts with the C3H.LG/Ckc
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- (C57BL/6 x DBA/2)F1 mouse splenocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: complement-dependent cytotoxicity1, immunoprecipitation2,3, blocking of cell adhesion4,5, and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections6.
This clone does not cross react with other haplotypes (e.g., b, f, k, p, q, r, s).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Ozato K, et al. 1982. Transplantation 34:113.
- McCluskey J, et al. 1985. Cell 40:247.
- McCluskey J, et al. 1986. J. Immunol. 136:1472.
- Kane KP. 1994. J. Exp. Med. 179:1011.
- Daniels BF, et al. 1994. J. Exp. Med. 180:687.
- Nikolic B, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:3402.
- Ma XT, et al. 2006. Cancer Research 66:1169.
- Matsumoto N, et al. 1998. Immunity 8:245.
- Markey KA, et al. 2014. J Immunol. 192:5426. PubMed
- Cui Y, et al. 2014. J Immunol. 193:4783. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_313488 (BioLegend Cat. No. 110607)
AB_313489 (BioLegend Cat. No. 110608)
- MHC class I
Nucleated cells of the H-2Dd haplotype
- Antigen presentation
- CD3/TCR, CD8
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Watts C. 1997. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 15:821.
2. Pamer E, et al. 1998. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 16:323.
3. York I, et al. 1996. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 14:369.
- Gene ID
- 14964 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about H-2Dd on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.