- 3.3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Tactile (T cell-activated increased late expression)
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|131705||25 µg||120,00 CHF|
CD96, also called Tactile is preferentially expressed on T cells and NK cells and may play a role in the adhesive interaction of activated T and NK cells to their target cells during late phase of immune response. It may also plays a role in antigen presentation and/or lymphocyte activation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_1279389 (BioLegend Cat. No. 131705)
- Type 1 single chain membrane glycoprotein of 569 amino acids. Member of the Ig superfamily with three Ig domains and extensive glycosylation.
Positive on most peripheral T cells, NK cells and upregulated when activated.
- CD155, nectin 1
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Wang PL, et al. 1992. J Immunol. 148:2600-8.
- Gene ID
- 84544 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD96 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|TotalSeq™-C0906 anti-mouse CD96 (TACTILE)||3.3||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0906 anti-mouse CD96 (TACTILE)||3.3||PG|
|APC anti-mouse CD96 (TACTILE)||3.3||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD96 (TACTILE)||3.3||FC, Block|
|TotalSeq™-A0906 anti-mouse CD96 (TACTILE) Antibody||3.3||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.