- MHE-18 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin E
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|325506||100 tests||292 CHF|
IgE is the seventh immunoglobulin made by B cells in the immune response.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Ig cocktail
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
The MHE-18 antibody reacts with both soluble and membrane human immunoglobulin E (IgE). It does not react with other Ig isotypes. Some formats of the MHE-18 antibody can be used as primary or secondary reagent for immunofluorescent staining or ELISA analysis.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Clark D, et al. 2013. J Immunol Methods. 22:1759. PubMed.
- Product Citations
AB_830851 (BioLegend Cat. No. 325506)
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human IgE||MHE-18||FC, ELISA, IHC|
|Biotin anti-human IgE||MHE-18||FC, ELISA, IHC|
|PE anti-human IgE||MHE-18||FC|
|APC anti-human IgE||MHE-18||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human IgE||MHE-18||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human IgE||MHE-18||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human IgE||MHE-18||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human IgE||MHE-18||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0868 anti-human IgE||MHE-18||PG|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human IgE||MHE-18||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0868 anti-human IgE||MHE-18||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.