- IA6-2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Ig delta chain C region
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|348203||25 tests||139 CHF|
|348204||100 tests||283 CHF|
IgD, a member of the immunoglobulin (Ig) family, is expressed in naïve B cells. It has 3 Ig-like domains and exists in a transmembrane and a soluble form. In general, IgD is not secreted and usually its expression is lost after the Ig isotype switch. After antigen binding, IgD signals through the CD79a/CD79b (Igα/Igβ) heterodimer, resulting in the activation of the B cell.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human IgD
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of paraformaldehyde fixed frozen sections4 and spatial biology (IBEX)5,6.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Chen K, et al. 2009. Nat. Immunol. 10:889.
- Lee CH, et al. 2005. J. Exp. Med. 203:63.
- Sutter JA, et al. 2008. Clin. Immunol. 126:282.
- Li H and Pauza CD. 2015. Eur. J. Immunol. 45:298. (IHC)
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 117:33455-33465. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_10550096 (BioLegend Cat. No. 348203)
AB_10553900 (BioLegend Cat. No. 348204)
- Exists in a transmembranal and a soluble form
Naïve B cells
- Antigen binding, B cell activation
- The CD79a/CD79b heterodimer
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
1. Geisberger R, et al. 2006. Immunology 118:429.
2. Weller S, et al. 2005. Eur. J. Immunol. 35:2789.
3. Brandtzaeg P and Johansen FE. 2005. Immunol. Rev. 206:32.
- Gene ID
- 3495 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IgD on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human IgD
PerCP anti-human IgD
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human IgD
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human IgD
Purified anti-human IgD
PE anti-human IgD
Biotin anti-human IgD
FITC anti-human IgD
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human IgD
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human IgD
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human IgD
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human IgD
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human IgD
APC anti-human IgD
Pacific Blue™ anti-human IgD
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human IgD
Purified anti-human IgD (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human IgD
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human IgD
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human IgD
TotalSeq™-A0384 anti-human IgD
TotalSeq™-C0384 anti-human IgD
TotalSeq™-B0384 anti-human IgD
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human IgD
TotalSeq™-D0384 anti-human IgD