- J034D6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Interferon gamma induced protein-10 (IP-10)
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|519503||25 tests||138 CHF|
|519504||100 tests||303 CHF|
CXCL10, also known as IP-10, is a 8.7 kD chemokine. It belongs to the CXC chemokine family. It is expressed by monocytes, fibroblasts, and endothelial cells in response to IFNγ. It can interact with CXCR3 and plays an important role in immune cell trafficking, particularly of T cells, dendritic cells, and NK cells. In addition, it alters expression of adhesion molecules.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2561408 (BioLegend Cat. No. 519503)
AB_2561409 (BioLegend Cat. No. 519504)
- CXC chemokine family, 8.7 kD
Monocytes, endothelial cells, and fibroblasts
- Interacts with CXCR3 and serves as a chemoattractant for T cells, dendritic cells, monocytes/macrophages, and NK cells
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Fibroblasts, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Luster AD, et al. 1987. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 84:2868.
2. Kaplan G, et al. 1987. J. Exp. Med. 166:1098.
3. Sarris AH, et al. 1993. J. Exp. Med. 178:1127.
- Gene ID
- 3627 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CXCL10 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human CXCL10 (IP-10)||J034D6||ICFC, WB|
|PE anti-human CXCL10 (IP-10)||J034D6||ICFC|
|APC anti-human CXCL10 (IP-10) Antibody||J034D6||ICFC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CXCL10 (IP-10) Antibody||J034D6||ICFC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CXCL10 (IP-10)||J034D6||ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.