- 15-414 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- BIT, MFR, P84, MYD-1, SHPS1, PTPNS1, CD172 antigen-like family member A
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|372103||25 tests||120,00 CHF|
|372104||100 tests||260,00 CHF|
CD172a, also known as signal-regulatory protein α (SIRPα), is a 85-90 kD, type I transmembrane protein with one V-set Ig-like and two C-set Ig-like domains in the extracellular portion, and two ITIM motifs and a proline-rich region in the cytoplasmic tail. SIRPα is involved in the negative regulation of receptor tyrosine kinase-coupled signaling; the phospho-tyrosine residues of this protein recruit SH2 domain-containing tyrosine phosphatases (PTP), and serve as substrates of PTPs. CD172a is primarily expressed on monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, dendritic cells, neurons and by cardiomyocytes derived from human pluripotent stem cells. The ligands of CD172a are CD47, SP-A, and SP-D.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- KG1a cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Majdic O, et al. 1981. Blood. 58:1127.
- Product Citations
AB_2650860 (BioLegend Cat. No. 372103)
AB_2650861 (BioLegend Cat. No. 372104)
- Type I transmembrane protein, 85-90 kD, one V-set Ig-like and two C-set Ig-like domains in the extracellular portion, two ITIM motifs and a proline-rich region in the cytoplasmic tail.
Monocytes, macrophages, granulocytes, dendritic cells, neurons and by cardiomyocytes derived from human pluripotent stem cells.
- Negative regulation of receptor tyrosine kinase-coupled signaling, mediates macrophage multinucleation, involved in neuronal survival.
- CD47, SP-A, and SP-D.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neurons
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Lv Z, et al. 2015. J. Immunol. 195:661.
2. Hatherley D, et al. 2014. J. Biol. Chem. 289:10024.
3. Zen K, et al. 2013. Nat. Commun. 4:2436.
4. Baba N, et al. 2013. J. Exp. Med. 210:1251.
5. Barclay AN, Brown MH. 2006. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 6:457.
- Gene ID
- 140885 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD172a on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|FITC anti-human CD172a (SIRPα)||15-414||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0408 anti-human CD172a (SIRPα)||15-414||PG|
|Purified anti-human CD172a (SIRPα)||15-414||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0408 anti-human CD172a (SIRPα)||15-414||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0408 anti-human CD172a (SIRPα)||15-414||PG|
|APC anti-human CD172a (SIRPα)||15-414||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.