- 11C3C65 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD223, LAG-3, LAG3, lymphocyte-activation gene-3
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|369341||25 tests||194 CHF|
|369342||100 tests||464 CHF|
CD223, also known as LAG-3, is a 70 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein that is involved in T-cell signaling. Similar to CD4, CD223 binds MHC class II, but with a higher affinity. CD223 negatively regulates T-cell activation. It is expressed by activated T-cells and natural killer cells (NKs), as well as regulatory T-cells. It is transiently expressed on the surface of activated T-cells in acute conditions but high expression is maintained under tolerizing conditions. CD223 deficiency results in reduced tumor growth. CD223 and PD-1 can act in synergy and reverse exhausted phenotypes, improve tumor rejection, and control viral load.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human LAG-3 transfected cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Pacific Blue™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC – Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Pacific Blue™ has a maximum emission of 455 nm when it is excited at 405 nm. Prior to using Pacific Blue™ conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
The staining of clone 11C3C65 cannot be blocked by clone 7H2C65, which is another anti-human CD223 (LAG-3) antibody.
AB_2910415 (BioLegend Cat. No. 369341)
AB_2910415 (BioLegend Cat. No. 369342)
- 70 kD transmembrane glycoprotein, Ig superfamily, highly homologous to CD4.
Activated T-cells and natural killer cells (NKs) and regulatory T cells.
- Negatively regulates T-cell activation.
- Binds MHC class II molecules.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, NK cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Castelli C, et al. 2014. Oncoimmunology. 3(11):e967146.
2. Poirier N, et al. 2011. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 164:265.
3. Juno JA, et al. 2015. Retrovirology. 12:17.
4. Casati C, et al. 2006. Cancer Res. 66:4450.
- Gene ID
- 3902 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD223 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD223 (LAG-3) Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
PE anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
FITC anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
Biotin anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
TotalSeq™-A0152 anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
TotalSeq™-C0152 anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
TotalSeq™-B0152 anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
TotalSeq™-D0152 anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD223 (LAG-3)