- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse Pan DC Isolation Kit, Mouse Pan Dendritic Cell Negative Selection, Mouse Pan DC Negative Selection, Mouse Pan Dendritic Cell Untouched, Mouse Pan DC Untouched, Mouse Pan Dendritic Cell Enrichment, Mouse Pan DC Enrichment
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|480097||20 tests||200,00 CHF|
|480098||200 tests||635,00 CHF|
Mouse non dendritic cells are depleted by incubating the sample with the Mouse Pan Dendritic Cell Isolation Biotin Antibody Cocktail, followed by incubation with magnetic Streptavidin Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. The untouched classical and plasmacytoid dendritic cells are collected by decanting the liquid in a clean tube. These are cells of interest; do not discard the liquid. Some of the downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc. This kit may complement greatly protocols to further isolate classical or plasmacytoid Dendritic Cells by flow cytometry.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat. No. 480097:
- 1 vial containing 200 µl of Biotin-Antibody Cocktail: Biotin anti- CD3ε, CD19, CD20, CD49b, CD64, CD105, CD335, Ly-6G, TCR γ/δ, TER-119
- 1 vial containing 200 µl Streptavidin Nanobeads
For Cat. No. 480098:
- 2 vials containing 1 ml each of Biotin-Antibody Cocktail: Biotin anti- CD3ε, CD19, CD20, CD49b, CD64, CD105, CD335, Ly-6G, TCR γ/δ, TER-119
- 2 vials containing 1 ml each of Streptavidin Nanobeads
Cocktail: Phosphate buffer solution containing 0.09% sodium azide, pH 7.2
Streptavidin Nanobeads: Aqueous solution containing BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
The antibodies were purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
Strepavidin Nanobeads: Streptavidin-coated magnetic beads
- Storage & Handling
- Antibody cocktail and Streptavidin Nanobeads should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
10 µl of antibody cocktail for 1x107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
10 µl of Streptavidin nanoparticles for 1x107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the isolation of untouched Pan Dendritic (classical and plasmacytoid) Cells from lymphoid tissue.
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits.
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: 4X
Nanobead dilution to use in columns: 10X
- Product Citations
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.