- Other Names
- MHC tetramer, HLA tetramer, HLA monomer, MHC monomer, biotinylated HLA monomer, Peptide exchange, Flexible peptide loading
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|447207||1 Pre-coated Plate||395 CHF|
BioLegend’s Flex-T™ MHC products allow high flexibility in studying antigen specific T cells. Biotinylated MHC monomers are manufactured with a UV-labile peptide that can be degraded with an ultraviolet light source. This allows for a peptide exchange when UV irradiation is performed in the presence of a peptide of interest (shown in below graph). This flexibility permits the screening of virtually any peptide of interest with enough affinity for the MHC allele that it is loaded onto. Refer to the BioLegend Flex-T website for more details (www.biolegend.com/en-us/flex-t).
BioLegend’s LEGEND MAX™ Flex-T™ HLA Class I ELISA kit is a Sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) with a 96-well strip plate that is pre-coated with a mouse monoclonal anti-human β2-microglobulin antibody. HRP-conjugated streptavidin is the detection reagent that binds to biotinylated HLA class I monomer. Through binding of β2-microglobulin subunit and biotin conjugated on the HLA class I monomer, this Sandwich assay detects the HLA class I α-chain/β2-microglobulin/peptide complex and only intact complex is recognized. Therefore, exchange product with high affinity peptides will show relatively high signals in this assay, while moderate or low affinity peptides exchange would result in relatively lower or non-detectable signals. A Flex-T™ HLA Class I ELISA Control is included in the kit as the assay control. This kit is not intended to be used to measure the actual affinity of peptides, but is specifically designed to qualitatively evaluate the efficiency of UV peptide exchange when loading peptides of interest into Flex-T™ HLA class I monomers. Each assay kit comes with analytically validated, ready-to-use reagents.
- Kit Contents
- Flex-T™ Pre-coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Flex-T™ HLA Class I ELISA Control
- Assay Buffer A
- Wash Buffer (20X)
- Substrate Solution F
- Stop Solution
- Plate Sealers
- Materials Not Included
- Microplate reader able to measure absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 1 μL to 1,000 μL
- Deionized water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Polypropylene vials to prepare control dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Gene ID
- View information about Class I Peptide on UniProt.org
- For some of your ELISA kits, why do my serum samples require dilution with assay buffer?
In some cases, dilution with assay buffer is required to minimize the matrix difference between the samples and the standards to achieve better accuracy.
- I have multiple LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kits that I want to run simultaneously. Can I use the same wash buffer for all the kits?
The wash buffer provided in all our LEGEND MAX™ kits is the same and the part numbers on the wash buffer bottles in these kits should identical. For ELISA MAX™ Deluxe and ELISA MAX™ Standard Sets, we provide a recipe for the wash buffer on each kit’s technical data sheet. This recipe is the same for all ELISA MAX™ sets.
- In your LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits, there is a step that calls for washing the plates before adding sample. What is the purpose of this step?
We typically use a stabilizer for pre-coated plates. The additional washing step is designed to remove these components before you start the assay. If you do not perform the washing, the effect on assay performance is negligible.